Monday, September 4, 2017

Hi my name is Domonick and im going to be telling you about the main character of my story named 20,000 league's under the sea. Well, to be honest there's really not a main character theirs a ship in the sea that has to survive multiple deadly water creatures. The main monster that was trying to destroy the ship was the Narwhal. I say the most important character was the captain because, first of all he's the captain and the captain commands the ship. He showed lots of leadership currently through the story and i hope that doesn't change. So yes that is why i give the main character position to the captain and if you wanna learn more about this character, i expect you to get the book 20,000 leagues under the sea.

2 comments:

  1. This book is a classic. I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds intresting. Although I might never read it, if it has a movie I might watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete