Monday, April 30, 2018

4th quarter book summary

Hello my name is Domonick Randle and I’m going to be telling you about the book I’m reading for my 4th quarter. The book I will be reading for the 4th quarter is Lord Of The Flies. This book has been recommended and mentioned to me to many times so I just had to try it. I’m a fan of survival books so this one is just perfect for me. Especially because all of the characters are trapped on an island. But the major part is their all teenagers. I can relate to this because I am also a teenager. Therefore I could really connect to the characters thoughts. As I’ve been progressing in the book it’s been pretty good. One think I really like is the suspension. But I want to give a thanks to my teacher because she is the one that recommended the book for me.

2 comments: