Monday, October 30, 2017

Hello, im going to be telling you why I recommend this book named 20,000 league's under the sea. The first reasons why I recommend this book is because its one of my favorites and to be honest I don't read as much so its very rare for a book to catch my attention. Another reason is because this book will leave you on the edge of every chapter. It's an attention catcher because its a survival book. But instead of being in the woods this book takes place deep under the dark blue seas. If you mention this book to one of your reading teachers they will know it of the bat because its an old time classic. I don't know about most of my audience but if you want a book that will actually make you have a jaw dropping reaction read this book. This book has a tad bit of every genre in it. The thing you might have a little trouble with is the dialogue. The reason why i say this is because they are all greek so they have lits of slang when they talk. So if you wanna read this book its name is once again 20,000 league's under the sea.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent book choice! I'm happy you enjoyed it and shared this with your class. You have a lot of great details in your post, but make sure you proofread your work.

    ReplyDelete